Client Services Coordinator
Are you passionate about making a difference for people living with a disability?
DACSSA is a well-established independent advocacy service for people living with disability in South Australia. We advocate for inclusion, equality, choice & social justice.
We are seeking a driven, knowledgeable and reliable person to join our committed, person-centred team, in the provision of high quality services across the following programs:
- National Disability Advocacy Program
- NDIS Appeals Support Services
- Disability Royal Commission Individual Support Services.
The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) role is an exciting opportunity to be involved at both a management and grass-roots level.
Central to all aspects of the organisation, the CSC must be adaptable, solution-focused and able to think ‘big-picture’.
Responsible for facilitating positive and collaborative relationships with a broad range of clients and stakeholders, outstanding communication, prioritising and record-keeping skills are essential.
Providing a broad scope of opportunity, the role fosters direct connections with individuals and community members through intakes, enquiries and advocacy files.
Committed to continuous improvement and efficiency, the incumbent will be confident to embrace, develop and implement new systems and technologies.
To succeed in this role, you will need…
- Bachelor or Diploma qualification in a relevant discipline and/or substantial experience in a similar management role within a human services organisation.
- A broad understanding of disability and associated challenges.
- Extensive knowledge in relation to the disability sector, services and the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and networks.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise competing demands and delegate work appropriately.
- Effective time and resource management skills, with a proven ability to achieve KPI’s.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems and manage conflict situations.
- Demonstrated commitment to the organisations values and objectives.
- Efficient administration & IT skills.
- Sound analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing improved policies and practices.
- Satisfactory national criminal history / Worker Screening checks.
DACSSA is an equal opportunity employer. People with disability, as well as individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Applications including a CV and cover letter can be submitted by email to Kendall Field: email@example.com.