Many people have come to DACSSA for support with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), regarding the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Common issues are:
- Difficulty in obtaining access to the NDIS.
- Funding packages that don’t meet the needs of the person with disability.
- Changes in circumstances.
- NDIS plan review meetings.
- Interactions with NDIA and partners e.g. Local Area Coordination or service providers.
- Appeals of decisions made by the NDIA.
DACSSA is able to provide information, advice and support for issues relating to the NDIS.
DACSSA is an independent advocacy organisation and works solely on behalf of, and in the interest of our clients. We are not affiliated with any organisation that offers NDIS service provision.
DACSSA also proactively consults with stakeholders like the NDIA in order to resolve systemic issues and put forward the lived experiences of people with disability.
Should you require advocacy, we can assess the best model to support you, either through Self-Advocacy or Individual Advocacy Support.CONTACT US